Non-Profit accounting is a particularly important aspect of effective nonprofit administration. Administrators use fund accounting to create a culture of transparency and let donors know the nonprofit is using their money wisely. Transparent accounting and clear financial statements provide decision-makers with key information to understand an organization’s financial state.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly financial statements; present to the board of directors and answer any questions
- Assist with audit preparation and management
- Provide consultation about which financial metrics the organization should be tracking to accomplish their mission
- Process payroll for employees in multiple states, calculate and deposit all payroll taxes and process annual W-2.
- Process accounts payable, including preparation of annual 1099s
- Assist with investment management
- Provide consultation on annual budget
- Accurate Fundraising accounting
- Donor Management (Recruitment & Retention)
ShaBro’s expert accounting team with non-profit experience in is a great solution to help lighten the load, free up time and give you the accurate reports you need to present your board and donors with confidence. Contact us today to see how we can help your organization accomplish its mission.
Our team is highly qualified in Strategic Administration, Non-Profit Accounting and Staff & Volunteer Management with an average nonprofit tenure of 15 years. We know how to communicate with board members and what information they need to make informed decisions about the direction of your organization.