About Shabro Alternative Office Solutions
Over 15 years ago, while living in Chicago and participating in the daily rat race, I had a life-changing realization…
I came to the conclusion that there has to be more to life than constantly preparing for, and relaxing after, the standard corporate job.
Now, I didn’t immediately pack my bags and jump ship; I first tried various ventures where I was doing someone else’s bidding. What I learned was that we all have a lot to offer each other, but only if we believe in ourselves. So, after years of working hard to deliver on someone else’s dream, I made the decision to start delivering on my own dreams.
You know all those pesky little tasks that are required to run your small business… Filing the quarterly tax reports, calculating and reporting sales tax, invoicing your customers, paying your employees, organizing your employment files, keeping good financial records…the list goes on and on! Well, call me crazy, but I really do enjoy the finer details of business organization.
So here we are, 15 years later, and I am proud to say that I can now offer small business owners and non-profit organizations an answer to their all of their accounting, bookkeeping, payroll and HR nightmares.
I look forward to the opportunity to meet those of you who believe, like I do, that small businesses provide invaluable services to the communities they serve.
Call me or drop me an email today and together we can design an alternative office solution for YOUR small business or non-profit organization.
Who knows…we could even save you a little money!
My Kindest Regards,
Founder & President
ShaBro Alternative Office Solutions
- Price Waterhouse, LLP
- First National Bank of Chicago
- Maria Lapi Drumm, Attorney at Law
- Associates & Bruce L. Scheiner
- YMCA of Collier County
- Lee County Mosquito Control District
- Andert Governance Corporation
- Naples Thunder Youth Basketball Association
- Lee County Bar Association
- Voices for Kids of Southwest Florida
- Florida Gulf Coast University (Estero, FL)
- BS Business Management, HR Concentration
- Summa Cum Laude
- DePaul University (Chicago, IL)
Awards and Certifications
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society for:
- Excellence in Business
- Society for Human Resource Management
- GPS Personality Modules Certification